Register online any time, or in person at the Gabriola Arts & Heritage Centre from 10 am to 1 pm, Thursdays to Saturdays. No in-person registration outside of those hours.
CORRECTIONS TO BROCHURE:
Kitchen Arts, Thursday April 13 is $35 (not $50)
Dance…A Jumpin’ and a Jivin’, Sunday April 16 is $10 (not $65)
Ukelele, Sunday April 16 is 2-5pm (not 3-5 pm)
Artists Toolkit, Sunday April 16 (not April 10)
- You must register in advance for all workshops and events. In-person and online registration opens on Friday, March 10 at 10 am.
- Online registration can be paid by credit card or PayPal. In-person registration can be paid by cash, cheque, or credit card.
- Workshops have limited space—spots are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. A waiting list will be kept for workshops that are full. Register early—don’t be disappointed!
- No refunds or exchanges will be given after March 31.
- Except where indicated, the registration fees include materials costs.
Exciting news! We’re planning a new Music Festival on beautiful Gabriola Island for Labour Day Long Weekend—September 2-3, 2017. Read more…
Reading & Reconciliation
COMMUNITY READING PROGRAM
NEW LOCATION! The Community Conversation is happening at the SURF LODGE on Berry Point Rd.
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. You may add your name to the wait list through the regular registration process — follow this link to the registration page.
The Gabriola Arts Council and partners Friends of the Gabriola Library, Gabriola Island Branch of the Vancouver Island Regional Library, Gabriola Island Local Trust Committee, Gabriola Museum and Historical Society, Page’s Bookstore & Marina, and the Snuneymuxw First Nation are launching a community reading program. We’re encouraging all Gabriolans to read one book—Richard Wagamese’s novel, Medicine Walk— Read more…
The Gabriola Arts Council is partnering with the Gabriola Musuem to bring to you the 2017 museum exhibit: the history of art on Gabriola Island! What better time to celebrate the arts than on GAC’s 20th anniversary! To put together a splendid exhibit, we need items from artists, community members, and more, who might have something that would be a great fit for this. All items are on loan and will be returned. We’re looking for the following (and more!): Read more…