Join us in celebrating the Gabriola Arts Council’s 20th anniversary celebrations, where artists, artisans, crafters, farmers, cooks, bakers, chefs, community groups, organizations, and businesses will have an opportunity to engage with a wide of range of off-island and local music lovers.
The Gabriola Music Fest will offer a Main Stage on the field behind Twin Beaches Mall, with more than 16 top-notch bands and performers from around the west coast, including everything from folk to pop, blues to R&B, reggae to Latin and rock to electronic. After the sun goes down, interested festival-goers will move to the Roxy Theatre to enjoy late-night, world class DJs and live performance artists from around the world.
- Festival Vendor hours a minimum of 11am-6pm, Saturday, September 2 and Sunday, September 3
- Cost is $75.00 for both days, which includes 1 weekend festival pass
- Spaces are 10’ x 10’
- You will need to provide everything needed for your booth
- You must be a member of the Gabriola Arts Council (you can easily become a member when you register – it’s $15/year), and must adhere to all terms and conditions.
- All sales are final – no refunds.