audiovisual equipment usage agreement
Audiovisual Equipment Usage Agreement
The Gabriola Arts Council and its affiliates provide their equipment to you subject to the following conditions.
Nonprofit community groups and individual GAC members hosting events on Gabriola Island are welcome to use GAC’s Audiovisual Equipment.
- Audio equipment is by donation
- Video equipment is by fee schedule (see fees here)
Some simple rules to ensure the equipment is treated with respect and kept in good condition for the benefit of all GAC members:
- Users must be a member of the Gabriola Arts Council.
- Users must engage someone from GAC’s approved list to be responsible for operation and custody of the equipment.
- Users are responsible for any fees or honorariums charged by the approved operators.
- Users who wish to present a new operator must have that person contact GAC. Based on the operator’s experience, GAC will approve or not. Our decision is final.
- Equipment may not be taken off-island.
- Approved operators are responsible for picking up and returning the equipment.
- All lending periods are one week long, Monday to Monday. Please see additional details in your booking email concerning pickup and drop-off times.
- Our equipment is offered for inspection and testing at the time of equipment pickup. All equipment is rented in good condition and is to be returned in the same condition. Borrower shall, at their own cost and expenses; protect, keep, and maintain borrowed equipment which is in their custody in a good state of operating condition.
- Borrowers must inform GAC if any equipment is lost, damaged, or otherwise altered from its original condition.
- In case of damage, borrower will be responsible for any cost to repair and/or replace equipment to same condition as when delivered, normal wear and tear excepted.
"*" indicates required fields
Questions regarding our audiovisual equipment usage agreement can be directed to our support staff by clicking on the “Contact Us” link in the menu. Or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org