Gabriola Arts Council is seeking a new Executive Director
Thanks for your interest. The submission deadline has passed. We hope to be making an announcement very soon.
The Executive Director (ED) is responsible for the successful leadership and management of the Gabriola Arts Council, working closely with the Board of Directors and staff. The ED is the face of the organization and is responsible for overseeing strategy, financial performance, programs, events, and administration.
Key duties include fund development, community outreach, and staff management.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience working collaboratively with a volunteer board.
- Proven record of successful implementation of fund development strategies, including grant writing, fundraising, and managing donor and other strategic relationships.
- Understands and has worked in the cultural industries.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Gabriola community opportunities and challenges relating to the mission of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
Salary range: $55,000 to $65,000, commensurate to experience and qualifications.
To download a complete job description, click here.
Deadline for receiving applications is January 3, 2020.
Have questions? Require more information? Contact Board Director Bill McGann at email@example.com.