The Gabriola Arts Council is a registered charitable organization whose official mission is: “to engage, enhance, and inspire the community’s cultural vitality through collaboration, leadership, and service.”
Learn more about the ways that GAC supports and gives back to our community.
We welcome donations in any amount from friends and supporters, and will provide a charitable receipt for tax purposes for all donations greater than $10.00.
Want to make a donation? You can:
- send a cheque to: PO Box 387 | Gabriola Island, BC | V0R 1X3
- drop off a cheque at the Gabriola Arts & Heritage Centre at 476 South Road, Gabriola Island
- make an online donation using the form below.
- Do you have an account at Coastal Community Credit Union? Drop into the branch and ask to set up a Pre-Authorized Debit (for a monthly donation) or an Inter-member Transfer (for a one-time donation). It’s easy and there are no extra costs involved.
- donate online
- Canada Helps — click here to go directly to the GAC page at the Canada Helps site.
Become a Super Arts Supporter!
Sign up to be a monthly donor and your membership fee will be included!
Register with Canada Helps to be a monthly donor of $10 or more, and your membership will be covered for as long as your donation continues.
Monthly donations are great for everyone! GAC receives regular, reliable, and ongoing financial support; you have a trouble-free and secure way of supporting your favourite Arts Council. Canada Helps makes it extra easy, and ensures that you will receive a Charitable Receipt for Income Tax at the end of the year. Click here to go directly to the GAC page at the Canada Helps site.