WinWin 50/50 RAISING FUNDS FOR GASP!
A grant program for Gabriola, Mudge & DeCourcy Artists.
Join us in celebrating artists with a 50/50 draw to raise money for the GASP! fund. GASP! is the Gabriola Artist Support Program. Last year we had a micro version of GASP! and awarded 26 micro grants to local artists. This year we are returning to the original program where we award grants of up to $1000 for the following:
- Individual Artists—Professional Development
- Individual Artists—Project
- Emerging Artists—Scholarships & Learning Opportunities
This fund was inspired by GAC’s Mission: to engage, enhance, and inspire the community’s cultural vitality through collaboration, leadership, and service. The specific priorities are:
- to enable Gabriola artists of all ages and at all levels to access professional development and other training opportunities.
- to support Gabriola artists in the development of specific arts projects.
- to ensure public access to and engagement with arts and culture on Gabriola Island.
- to increase public awareness of and engagement with the arts
GAC will match the funds raised through the WinWin 50/50 Raffle up to $3000. Applications for GASP! will open Monday, May 26th and close Monday, July 5th. Successful candidates will be announced Friday, August 13th.
To find out more about GASP!, please visit artsgabriola.ca.
To buy tickets in support and to possibly win, visit artsgabriola.rafflenexus.com. Share this link or the entire newsletter with friends and family around BC because anyone can play and we’d love to see this go viral! The draw is on May 24th at 3pm.